Sump Pump services
Sump pumps aren't at the top of most homeowners' minds until it's too late. One heavy rain could spell disaster. Call Bear's Plumbing for repairs in Spring, TX. A locally-owned and family-operated company, we offer flat-rate pricing!
Common Problems with Well Pumps and Tanks
Here are some of the most common issues with well pumps and tanks:
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
There are some obvious signs that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services, such as if you are showering in ankle-high water, or if there is standing water in your sink. There are also more subtle symptoms, such as:
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
- Clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- Remove the blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- Reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- Catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.
How To Prevent Clogged Pipes
Clogged pipes can cause major inconveniences for your household. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these blockages by following these tips:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the bathroom drains to collect hair before it goes down the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.