Spring Plumbing Services
Experienced Plumber in The Woodlands
You likely use your plumbing system numerous times a day without even realizing it. Although we often take our plumbing fixtures and lines for granted, we notice just as soon as something goes wrong. When this occurs, know that our team at Bear’s Plumbing Services will be right at your side.
The many kinds of Spring plumbing services we can offer our valued customers include:
- Backflow prevention device installations and repairs
- Drain line cleaning, repairs, and installations
- Leak inspections and repairs
- Auger servicing
- Video camera inspections
- Water softeners and filtration systems
- Sewer line installations, repairs, and maintenance
- Plumbing fixture installations
- Gas system inspections, installations, and troubleshooting
- Repairs or replacements for garbage disposals
- Water heater installations, repairs, and replacements
- Support for any toilet issue, from installations to de-clogging
Contact our technicians now at (281) 603-1444 if you would like to know more about the other forms of plumbing care we offer.
Thorough Replacements for Your Plumbing Fixtures
Although your fixtures do not get as much attention as the major pipes and drains within your plumbing system, they should never be ignored. Because they receive such high levels of daily use, they are even more susceptible to wear and tear. In some cases, these hardworking components may even need to be replaced, especially when they remain inefficient even after multiple repairs. The question is when to replace your fixtures since different materials will greatly influence the appliance’s lifespan, whether you are inquiring about a toilet, sink, or faucet.
The common lifespans for different materials that make up plumbing fixtures include:
- Acrylic fixtures – These can often last up to about 50 years
- Resin fixtures – This kind of material usually lasts between 12 and 25 years
- Copper fixtures – This durable metal can withstand up to 25 to 50 years of use
- Porcelain fixtures – Porcelain frequently has a lifespan of 15 to 20 years
- Enameled steel – Although it is less expensive, this material usually only stretches between 5 to 10 years
The Benefits of Regular Plumbing Video Camera Inspections
No one wants to be caught off guard when it comes to a plumbing emergency. However, since you can never predict when such troubles are going to occur, whether in your drains, sewers, or water lines, it would always be better to be prepared with the right tactics and technology.
The best method that plumbers use to see what is occurring deep within your plumbing network would be that of video camera inspection. By using a special, waterproof camera attached to a flexible tube, this innovative technique can search the depths of your system, identifying the source of any blockage or leak. If you want to observe live camera footage of the interiors of your pipes, our techs at Bear’s Plumbing Services can help you achieve true peace of mind.
Get in touch with our team today at (281) 603-1444, or contact us online to ask all of your questions related to Spring plumbing services.
Family Owned & Trusted
Over 7000 Happy Customers
Over 30 Years of Experience
Nearly 40 Years As Spring's Resident
We will always stay with Bear!!
He even gave us tips on preventative measures. Within the past years, we went through a few plumbing services before finding Bear. We will always stay with Bear!!- Georgia H.
Bears Plumbing has helped me out many times.
Bears Plumbing has helped me out many times. They are always friendly and available to get the job done. I have used them many times and I have referred them to friends many times.- Brian C.
I highly recommend their services.
Since the great job they did on the water heaters, I have had them out two more times to replace faucets for me. Both of these visits have been outstanding. Highly recommend.- Ryan B.