Sewer Line Repair Services In Spring
Keep your family and your household safe by ensuring your sewer line is functioning properly. Call us for sewer line repair and replacement services in Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress - North Houston area.
Your sewer line performs an important function in your household by safely removing sewage from your home. However, because you can’t see it, you might not think about the line until there is a problem. When an issue occurs, it’s important to act quickly to limit the number of health risks for your family. Call Bear's Plumbing for repair and replacement services in Spring, TX. A locally-owned and family-operated company, we provide flat-rate pricing!
Common Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Sewer line problems can cause major damage to your house and property - and can create potential health issues for your family. To avoid these, it’s important to know what can cause these problems, including:
- Blockages in drains that clog the line.
- Corrosive soil that causes the line to deteriorate.
- Cracks in the line.
- Shifting of the earth that causes the lines to collapse. Aging can also cause this.
- Tree roots that are interfering with the line.
- Problems with your septic tank.
- Issues during a major construction project that interfere with the line.
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repairs
To keep your family healthy and safe, it’s important to have your sewer line repaired as soon as possible. To do this, it’s crucial to recognize the signs that can indicate your system is malfunctioning. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your drains are slow to empty or don’t empty out at all.
- You have multiple drains that are clogged at one time.
- You smell sewage in or around your property.
- You hear bubbling sounds when you use the sink or flush the toilet.
- You see standing water around the sewer line.
- You have water backing up out of your tubs, toilets, and sinks.
How To Prevent Sewer Line Issues
Sewer line issues can cause severe damage to your property and put your family’s health at risk. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these issues, including:
- Being aware of what is OK to flush down your toilet. You should avoid hygienic products, diapers, cooking grease, oils, and even some types of toilet paper.
- Locating and marking your sewer lines before performing a large excavation or construction project in your yard.
- Keeping trees with large root systems as far away from sewage lines as possible.
- Putting screens in your sinks, showers, and bathtubs to prevent debris from going down the drain.
Family Owned & Trusted
Over 7000 Happy Customers
Over 30 Years of Experience
Nearly 40 Years As Spring's Resident
We will always stay with Bear!!
He even gave us tips on preventative measures. Within the past years, we went through a few plumbing services before finding Bear. We will always stay with Bear!!- Georgia H.
Bears Plumbing has helped me out many times.
Bears Plumbing has helped me out many times. They are always friendly and available to get the job done. I have used them many times and I have referred them to friends many times.- Brian C.
I highly recommend their services.
Since the great job they did on the water heaters, I have had them out two more times to replace faucets for me. Both of these visits have been outstanding. Highly recommend.- Ryan B.